Keller Pool Equipment Repair & Maintenance
Servicing All Pool & Spa Equipment Brands in Southlake
Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC is a full-service pool company offering equipment repair and maintenance in Keller, Southlake, and surrounding areas. Our experienced technicians work on all types and brands of pool and spa equipment. Whether you need something repaired or maintenance performed on your pool equipment, we provide dependable service and precision repairs.
Give us a call at (817) 993-4899 for prompt equipment repair or maintenance services.
Solutions to Pool Equipment Problems
When something goes wrong with your pool equipment, your swimming pool can quickly become unusable. The right pool company can help you solve and prevent problems with expert pool equipment repair and maintenance in Keller.
We offer equipment repair services for:
- Pool leaks
- Pool heaters
Fast & Effective Diagnostic Services
Diagnosing pool equipment problems can be frustrating and ineffective without the right training and experience. The best thing you can do to keep your pool clean, healthy, and safe is to call a professional for pool equipment repair when you notice that something isn’t working right. It can be helpful to know the signs of trouble with swimming pool equipment.
Call for pool repair when you have a problem with:
- Pumps – When the pump stops working, the water can become dirty and algae and bacteria can grow. Call for pump repair as soon as you notice it isn’t working.
- Leaks – A leak can be caused by a crack in the concrete, liner problems, or the plumbing leading to the swimming pool. Professional leak detection can locate the source of the problem.
- Heater problems – If the heater isn’t working or your pool water isn’t as warm as it should be, your heater needs attention.
- Salt systems – The pool salt system needs to be working to keep your pool sanitized. If the salt cells are malfunctioning, there is a leak, or the salt readings aren’t accurate, it’s time to call for repair.
- Filters – A malfunctioning filter can result in dirty water and allow for the growth of bacteria and algae.
- Lighting problems – Problems like the lights not coming on, not changing color, or water inside a light fixture should be fixed as soon as possible.
- Controls and timers – Call a professional when the timer isn’t working at the scheduled times, equipment turns on and off randomly, freeze protection isn’t coming on, or the time displayed on the timer is incorrect.
Preventative maintenance can help you avoid many pool repairs. You can perform some maintenance on your own or hire a professional to make sure your pool is always clean and the equipment is working right.
Extensive Knowledge & Experience
4.9 Star Reviews on Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Services, Always!
Quality Solutions and Products
At Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC, we offer quality pool equipment repair and maintenance in Keller at competitive prices with 10% off repairs for new customers. We prioritize customer service and work hard to solve any problem with your pool equipment. Our technicians arrive on time and are prepared to find the cause of the trouble and fix your pool equipment.
Please contact us at (817) 993-4899 to schedule pool equipment repair or maintenance.
“They are very knowledgeable in pools and can help you”