Keller Pool Salt Systems
Southlake Saltwater Pool System Installation & Repair
Pool salt systems convert salt into natural chlorine through the use of electrical current. Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC offers installation and repair of pool salt systems in Keller, Southlake, and surrounding areas. We are fully licensed, insured, and committed to putting the customer first.
If you are interested in a pool salt system or need repair for your existing equipment, please contact us at (817) 993-4899 for an appointment.
An Alternative to Chlorine for Your Swimming Pool
Pool salt systems work by converting salt ions to chloride ions. The systems have a conversion unit where the salt and water enter. An electrical current is used to convert the ions and the chlorinated water is then directed into the pool in a process known as electrolysis. There are several benefits to switching from a traditional chlorine system to a saltwater pool system.
The benefits of a saltwater pool system include:
- No need to add harsh chemicals – Pool salt systems create chlorine through a natural process. You won’t need to add chlorine tablets to the pool.
- Never running out of chlorine – Since the pool naturally creates chlorine whenever the pump is running, you won’t have to worry about the chlorine in the pool running low.
- Better water quality – The water from a pool salt system is cleaner and softer, which makes swimming more pleasant and comfortable.
- Reduced odors – Since the pool gradually creates chlorine naturally, rather than dumping larger quantities into the pool, there is less chlorine odor with a saltwater pool system.
- Easy maintenance – The system requires little maintenance, other than adding salt when needed and cleaning the salt cells periodically.
Converting from a traditional chlorine pool to a saltwater system requires the installation of a saltwater chlorine generator. It is important to select a pool salt system that is right for the size of your pool. The factors that should be considered include the physical size of the pool, how it is used and by how many people, and the climate. Your pool technician can help you choose the best system for your swimming pool.
Although Keller pool salt systems require little maintenance, repairs will eventually be needed for any type of pool equipment. In addition to any unexpected problems with the system, the salt cells in pool salt systems need to be replaced about every five years.
Your system needs repair service when the pump is:
- Vibrating - A vibrating pump can be caused by a number of different things, including a build-up of salt on the pump's impeller or a problem with the pump's bearings. Vibrating pumps can cause damage to pool equipment and may even cause the salt system to fail completely.
- Humming sound - If your pump is making a humming sound, it could mean a few different things, including the bearings in the pump going bad, the impeller being broken or damaged, a problem with the motor itself, something wrong with the electrical system, or the pool salt system needing to be cleaned out and serviced.
- Making any other unusual noises - If you hear any other unusual noises coming from your pool pump, It is always best to err on the side of caution and call a professional. Otherwise, you could end up causing serious damage to your pump - and your pool.
If you hear anything out of the ordinary, it is best to call a professional to inspect your system. After the technician evaluates the system, the problem and any repairs that are needed will be explained to you.
Extensive Knowledge & Experience
4.9 Star Reviews on Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Services, Always!
Quality Solutions and Products
At Splishin and a Splashin Pools, we offer installation and repair of pool salt systems in Keller. If you are interested in a pool salt system, we can evaluate your needs, answer your questions, and provide expert services at a competitive price. When something isn’t working right with your existing system, we offer prompt, reliable repair services.
Give us a call at (817) 993-4899 to schedule your pool salt system installation or repair.
“They are very knowledgeable in pools and can help you”