Pool Resurfacing & Remodeling in Keller
Bringing New Life to Southlake Swimming Pools
Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC delivers unsurpassed quality pool resurfacing and remodeling in Keller, Southlake, and surrounding areas. Whether your pool needs resurfacing or you want to completely remodel and transform your pool area, we offer services that are fully customizable to your preferences and requirements. We have completed thousands of projects in more than 15 years in the business.
When you are ready to start planning your pool remodeling or resurfacing, call (817) 993-4899 to discuss the options.
Custom Swimming Pool Resurfacing Options
If your pool is old, outdated, the surface is worn, or equipment is malfunctioning, the pool may need attention. There are many options available for swimming pool resurfacing and remodeling in Keller. Your new pool area can be completely customized to your preferences.
It may be time for pool resurfacing when you have:
- Stains that won’t come off – Does your pool have stains that won’t come off no matter how hard you scrub? Stains can occur from debris left on the bottom of the pool or from not maintaining the right pool chemistry.
- Rough areas – Have you noticed rough spots on the bottom of your pool? This is a sign that the surface is wearing out and may need to be resurfaced to ensure a safe swimming environment.
- Dropping water levels – If the water level is dropping more than can be explained by evaporation, you may have a pool leak. When the leak is caused by cracks in the surface, resurfacing may be the best option.
- Erosion – The friction of the water against the surface of the pool can result in gradual erosion. This will result in worn spots on the surface of the pool. When you see visible erosion marks, it may be time to consider resurfacing the pool.
- Aging tile grout – The condition of the grout is a sign of an aging pool. If the grout is wearing away or looks corroded, your pool may need resurfacing.
- Tiles popping off – Tiles can pop off due to aging grout or improper installation. Broken or missing tiles can be a safety hazard and should be addressed.
How Pool Remodels Can Update the Appearance & Performance of Your Pool
Sometimes the problem with an old pool is more than just the surface. If you want more than a new pool surface, a complete remodel can create a pool area that is tailored to your lifestyle, preferences, and budget. There are more options than ever for creating the pool of your dreams.
Popular pool remodeling services include:
- New finishes
- Converting to pool salt systems
- Upgrading tiles and decking
- Upgrading equipment for better energy efficiency
- Changing the color and style with new finishes, decking, and lighting
- Adding space for entertaining in the pool area
- Installing new pool features
When it comes time for pool resurfacing, there are a wide variety of materials, colors, and designs to create something for every style preference. Whether you are planning resurfacing or a larger pool remodeling project, your pool company can guide you through the options and help you choose the materials and products to bring your vision to life.
Extensive Knowledge & Experience
4.9 Star Reviews on Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Services, Always!
Quality Solutions and Products
The team at Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC puts the customer first with outstanding service during every stage of the process of pool resurfacing and remodeling in Keller. From helping you select the perfect elements for your space to expert installations, you can expect superior service every step of the way.
Contact Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC today at (817) 993-4899 for quality pool resurfacing or complete pool remodeling.
“They are very knowledgeable in pools and can help you”