Pool Troubleshooting in Keller
Expert Diagnosis & Pool Repair in Southlake
Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC has more than 15 years of industry experience and highly qualified technicians to provide pool troubleshooting in Keller, Southlake, and neighboring communities. If you are having a problem with your pool water or equipment, we can inspect your pool, test the water, and determine the best way to restore your pool to optimal swimming conditions.
If you need help troubleshooting a problem with your pool, contact us online or call (817) 993-4899 for reliable service.
Identifying the Cause of Pool Problems
Jumping into the pool provides welcome relief from the summer heat. Finding that the water is not clear or the equipment is malfunctioning can quickly ruin your plans for a day in the water. Regardless of the problem, effective troubleshooting is the best way to determine the repair or maintenance services that may be needed to restore your water.
Common swimming pool problems include:
- Cloudy water – Bacteria is the most likely cause of cloudy pool water. The chlorine level is likely too low, either because chemicals haven’t been added or there is a problem with the equipment.
- Green pool water – When the pool water turns green, it is a sign of an algae problem. This can happen when you don’t keep up with testing and adding chemicals to the pool. The water should be tested to confirm algae and shocked.
- Improper pH levels – When the pH level is off, you may notice that the water is irritating to the skin or eyes. The pH level should be between 7.2 and 7.6. Testing the water is recommended and chemicals may be needed when the level is too high or too low.
- O rings – Pool pumps and filters have o rings. Over time, the o ring can wear out or break, which can cause the equipment to malfunction. Check the o rings periodically and replace them when needed.
- Dirty filter – Pool filters get dirty and need to be cleaned regularly. The filter may require more frequent cleaning when there is a problem with the water, the pool is getting heavy use, or when there is a lot of pollen, dirt, or other debris in the pool.
In some cases, it is easy to find the problem. For example, problems with pH or chemical levels can be solved by testing your water and adding chemicals, as needed. Other issues, such as problems with pool equipment may be more challenging to diagnose. Any problem with your pool water or equipment should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent the problem from getting worse.
Professional troubleshooting in Keller may be necessary when you can’t get the pool chemistry right, equipment is malfunctioning, or you have a larger problem, such as a leak. Pool technicians have the training and tools needed to identify the root cause of the problem.
ways we make a splash!Splish-ed Solutions & Customer Services, Always!
Extensive Knowledge & Experience
4.9 Star Reviews on Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Services, Always!
Quality Solutions and Products
Call for Troubleshooting Services
When you are having a problem with your swimming pool, you can count on our skilled technicians for accurate troubleshooting in Keller. Our technicians will inspect your pool and equipment, and test the water to identify any problems with chemical levels, pH, or pool equipment malfunction. We put our customers first and always take the time to explain the problem and possible solutions, so you can make informed decisions.
Contact Splishin and a Splashin Pools LLC today at (817) 993-4899 for expert troubleshooting service.
“They are very knowledgeable in pools and can help you”